Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-25 Origin: Site
As a kind of connector, the ceramic terminal block is an important component in the electrical industry. It plays an irreplaceable and can’t be ignored. The first step is to check the interface, that is, the terminal. Therefore, the wiring The design of the terminal is particularly important. In addition, the use of ceramic terminal blocks is also very important, but many people do not understand the wiring method of ceramic terminal blocks, so this article will introduce you to them.
Here is the content list:
●How to wire the ceramic terminal block?
●What are the precautions when using ceramic terminal blocks for wiring?
Remove the insulation of the wire by 6 to 8mm, and then insert the exposed wire into the terminal; use a screwdriver to tighten the top screw, and pull a few times to see if the wire will fall off; make sure that the wire and the ceramic terminal block are firmly connected, press the switch again and wait for the light to light up, indicating that the wiring ceramic terminal block has been connected successfully.
1. The tightening wiring force should be moderate to prevent the bolts and nuts from being slipped with too much force. If the bolts and nuts are found to be slipped, they should be replaced in time. It is strictly forbidden to work.
2. When tightening or loosening the screws with a screwdriver, you must force the screwdriver to tighten the screws, and then tighten or loosen the screws to prevent the screwdriver and the screws from slipping, causing damage to the screws that are not easy to disassemble, especially the common air-opening in the hanging box.
3. If you find bolts and nuts that are difficult to disassemble, do not act recklessly to prevent deformation and make it more difficult to disassemble. Appropriate knocking should be given, or screw loosening agent, dilute hydrochloric acid, etc. should be used for disassembly later.
4. Do not use pliers to tighten or loosen bolts and nuts to prevent damage. Adjust the opening when using a live-end wrench to prevent the bolts and nuts from being damaged or deformed, making it difficult to disassemble and assemble.
5. The same ceramic terminal block allows up to two wires of the same type and specification to be connected. 6. For wiring ceramic terminal blocks that are easy to loosen or have poor contact, the wire joints must be fastened to the wiring ceramic terminal blocks in a "?" shape to increase the contact area and prevent loosening. 7. It is strictly forbidden to install non-copper or poorly conductive gaskets in the middle of wire connectors or wire lugs. 8. When connecting wire connectors, the contact surface is required to be smooth and free of oxidation. When the connecting nose or copper bar is connected, the conductive paste can be applied after the contact surface is cleaned, and then tightened. 9. When connecting temporary wires, the single wire flexible wire requires the ceramic terminal block to be folded once, and then connected to the lower part of the air switch.
Ease Industries & Investments Co., Ltd is a leading manufacturer of cables and lighting accessories. Our company pays great attention to product quality and has made a lot of investment in mold design and mold manufacturing for group manufacturers.