Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-20 Origin: Site
The re-insulated terminal is the insulating tube used in the terminal. Whether it is a heat-shrinkable terminal or a cold shrinkable terminal, the terminal insulating tube is an indispensable part. In our industry, it is the main part of a complete set of cold and heat shrinkable terminals.
Here is the content list
The method of the application of the re-insulated terminals
The consideration of the application of the re-insulated terminals
The re-insulated terminal used in electrical work are divided into single strand wires and multi-strand wires according to the structure. Let's start with these two kinds of wires in detail,
1. Connection of single-strand conductor
(1) Connection method of small section single strand copper conductor
Firstly, the core wire ends of the two conductors are crossed in an "X" shape, then they are wound around each other for 2 ~ 3 turns, and then the two wire ends are straightened, and then each wire end is tightly wound on the other core wire for 5 ~ 6 turns, and then the excess wire ends can be cut off.
(2) Connection mode of large section single strand copper conductor
(a) Firstly, fill a core wire with the same diameter at the overlap of the core wires of the two conductors, and then wrap it tightly with a bare copper wire with a section of about 1.5mm.
(b) Then fold back the core wire ends of the connected wires respectively.
(c) Then continue winding the bare copper wires at both ends for 5 ~ 6 turns, and then cut off the excess wire ends.
(3) Branch connection of single-strand copper conductor
(a) The thread ends of the branch core wire shall be tightly wound on the trunk core wire for 5 ~ 8 turns, and then the excess thread ends shall be cut off.
(b) For the core wire with a small cross-section, the wire head of the branch core wire can be tied with a surrounding knot on the core wire of the main road, then tightly wound for 5 ~ 8 turns, and then the excess wirehead can be cut off.
1The re-insulated terminal shall not be damaged when cutting the conductor insulation;
2The intermediate connection and branch connection of conductor shall be connected by fusion welding, wire clamp, porcelain joint, or crimping method;
3At the connection of branch lines, the mainline shall not be subjected to transverse tension from the branch line;
4. single strand copper core wire with a cross-section of 10 square meters or less, multi-strand copper core wire with a cross-section of 2.5 square meters or less, and single-strand aluminum wire can be directly connected with the terminals of electrical appliances, but multi-strand copper core wires shall be tightened and tin hung before connection;
5The terminals of multi-strand aluminum core wires and multi-strand copper core wires with a cross-section of more than 2.5 square meters shall be connected with the terminals of electrical appliances after welding or crimping the terminals;
6After the wire is welded, the residual flux and welding slag of the connector shall be removed. The solder shall be filled fully, and acid flux shall not be used;
7. The joint shall be wrapped evenly and tightly with insulating tape, which shall not be lower than the insulation strength of the original conductor.
Ease Industries & Investment Co., Ltd. conducts many tests on re-insulated terminals for connection before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the re-insulated terminals, you can consider our cost-effective products.