Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-03 Origin: Site
A cable protection tube refers to a metal protection tube with a certain mechanical strength that is laid on the outer layer of the cable to prevent damage to the cable. Cable protection pipes are mainly installed at the intersection of communication cables and power lines, and they have been widely used today. Now let's introduce the cable protection tube.
What are the types of cable protection tubes?
What are the characteristics of the cable protection tube?
What are the benefits of using cable protection sleeves?
The cable protection tube is divided into three categories: A, B, and C according to the scope of application:
1. Type-A cable protection tube is suitable for underground cable protection tube for urban and rural power cable construction, traffic roads and bridges, and cable engineering in industrial parks.
2. Type-B cable protection pipes are suitable for direct burial laying of sidewalks and green belts and other non-motor vehicle lanes, and also suitable for concrete encapsulation laying of motor vehicle lanes with heavy load vehicles.
3. Type-C cable protection pipe is suitable for direct burial laying of highways, first- and second-class highways, and sections of roads passing by heavy-duty vehicles.
The cable protection tube has the following characteristics:
1. The cable protection tube has a high current carrying capacity and low thermal resistance coefficient.
2. When the cable protection tube is used, the friction coefficient between it and the cable is low, and it is more convenient when the cable passes through.
3. The cable protection tube lengthens the well spacing, reduces the number of working wells, and reduces the engineering cost.
Using a plastic-coated cable protection sleeve to protect cables can achieve the following advantages:
1. Good corrosion resistance, long service life, and can be used in humid saline-alkali areas.
2. The plastic-coated cable protection sleeve is flame-retardant and has good heat resistance. It can be used for a long time at a high temperature of 130 degrees without deformation and will not burn in fire.
3. High strength and high rigidity. It is used for direct burying under the carriageway without adding a concrete protective layer, which can speed up the progress of cable engineering construction.
4. The plastic-coated cable protection sleeve has a certain degree of flexibility, whether it is a pipe or a pipe fitting, and can resist damage caused by external heavy pressure and foundation settlement.
5. It has good resistance to external signal interference.
6. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. The design adopts the socket connection mode, which is convenient for installation and connection. The rubber sealing ring seal at the joint not only adapts to thermal expansion and contraction but also prevents mud and sand from entering.
Do you know where to buy a cable protection tube? Every manufacturer is responsible for producing industrial cable protection tubesthat meet the standards. Ease Industries & Investments Co., Ltd conducts a lot of tests on the cable protection tube before leaving the factory to ensure the user's experience. If you are engaged in the cable protection tube business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.